For general enquiries, please call + 64 (2) 7220 7297 (8am - 10pm NZ Time).
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Black Sand Tours (the Tour Operator) that the booking, if accepted, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
- The rates quoted are based on a single tour date for an individual. Rates quoted are in New Zealand Dollars.
- Rate is for 1 adults or child only.
- Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at the date of your tour.
- The Rates are subject to 15% Service Charge and prevailing Goods and Services Tax. The maximum number of bookings is subject to availability.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Tour Operator reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR BOOKING
- You must be at least 18 years of age to book a tour.
PICKUP AND DROP-OFF
- Pickup time is expected to be at 10am and drop-off time is expected to be 4:00pm.
- At times, due to circumstances such as traffic, weather or any other circumstance out of the Tour Operator's control these times may change. In these circumstances the Tour Operator will inform you.
- You are expected, unless notified, be waiting at the designated pickup location at 10am.
- A valid government-issued identification or passport is required.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
- A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your booking.
- Upon booking, credit card will be charged for the amount indicated on the booking confirmation page and email.
- The Tour Operator accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB credit cards. Debit Cards are not accepted. All payments are handled by a third party Booking System ("Rezdy").
- Blacksand understands travel plans can change. If you need to cancel or reschedule your trip with us, please contact us at www.blacksandtours.com/contact-us
- 48 hours before the tour, the tour becomes non-refundable.
- If you have booked through an agent, they may have a different cancellation policy to us and you should communicate with them directly.
In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow the Tour Operator and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations, its agents and its third party service providers (including those outside of New Zealand) your personal data for the purposes of;
- Administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us.
- The Tour Operator and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction.
- Other business related purposes of the Tour Operator and its affiliates.
- By proceeding with the booking, you further agree and acknowledge that if the booking is accepted by the Tour Operator, the tour subsequently shall be subject to the Tour Operator's standard terms and conditions.
- The Tour Operator may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Tour Operator is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- The Tour Operator shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold the the Tour Operator harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the booking by the Tour Operator.
- The Tour Operator shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the booking by the Tour Operator.
- The booking and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of New Zealand.